New homes coming soon at Lark Grange, Bury St Edmunds.
What’s happening on site now?
With full planning permission now in place for the first phase of the development, Taylor Wimpey have begun and completed some of the initial off-site works at Lark Grange.
The next planned stage of work is due to begin in September 2016 with an initial site set-up phase, closely followed by the construction of the first section of initial infrastructure road with in the development site.
About the development
- 100 new homes (including 70 private and 30 affordable homes)
- A combination of 1,2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes
- A mixture of 2 and 2.5 storey buildings
- A variety of building styles with an overall “traditional” appearance
- Landscaped corridors and open spaces
- Pedestrian links to the wider community
- A proposed bus route along the primary road within the development
- Retention of important existing landscaping and habitats
More information is available by visiting www.taylorwimpey.co.uk